americans will gladly deport a latino that has lived here their entire life and has excelled in grade school in the hope of attending college and getting a job, but then let their dear daughter Sally stay here and smoke pot every day and piss on their exams and generally do nothing in college ummmmmmmm
why aren’t we talking about this more.
Please keep this circulating. Cops are getting more and more brazen, know your rights!
good to know
This is so important especially for people of color and or trans people please memorize this.
Going to Comic Con used to be my high school dream but I think about it now and it seems like it’d just be a clusterfuck of crowds and lots of waiting in line
i have never known anyone not to get that result
EVERYBODY has silky brown hair and big eyes
this show seriously tackles all issues
THE ALICEJACKIE PAINTING IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
characters are from surrealitycomic.com, if you havent read it yet!!
What is collaring?
Different collars have different meanings. When you hear “collaring”, you tend to think of the ownership (mentioned below) but there are other ties when collars may be worn:
- Play collar - These collars are very commonly worn during scenes and tend to have no significant meaning behind them.
- Protection collar - This is when a Dom wants to show that a submissive is protected and is commonly used in dungeons or kinky house parties. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach.
- Consideration collar- This is one of the first steps in showing advancement in a D/s dynamic. It signifies that the submissive is being considered for a long term relationship or ownership, however, it is normally worn for an agreed on amount of time and can be revoked.
- Training collar - This type of collar shows that a submissiev is currently being trained by a Dom.
- Ownership collar - This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving an engagement ring and shows that the submissive is owned.
Types of collars:
- Dog collars
- Leather collars
- Ribbon collars
- Metal collars
- Discreet/day collars
- Bracelet or anklet collars
Where to buy collars?
Collars can be bought at local dungeons by vendors and crafters. You can also find those same people on Fetlife through meets, munches, and networking. However, you can buy collars online as well.
do you ever just
SeaWorld is 50 years old and we have 50 good reasons NOT to go there!
No. 33: In the wild, the main life expectancy of orcas is 30 years for males and 50 for females. While a very small number of captive whales has achieved these average life spans, most die in their teens and 20s and none have come anywhere close to the estimated maximum life spans of 60-70 years for males and 80-90 for females.
Please go to http://uk.whales.org/Wdc-in-action/ending-captive-cruelty to support our fight against captivity!